Modern Precast Systems of Woodbine, MD is looking to expand our team to include laborers that are looking for a long term career, with room to grow in the company! We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, overtime, 401k, vacation holidays and more!
We are looking for someone to perform a variety of tasks requiring physical labor on-site at our precast facility and to assist with construction trade work in a variety of settings, all in a manner that ensures maximum efficiency within cost and safety standards.
Position responsibilities (Essential Functions):
• Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
• Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
• Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
• Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Supervisor or HR Manager.
• Enforce all OSHA rules, MAC Safety Standards, and local policies/procedures to provide a safe working environment. Must recognize unsafe conditions and behaviors and make corrections to prevent injuries and property loss.
• Notify Supervisor or appropriate Manager of any personnel issues as needed to ensure harmony amongst workers
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float
• Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
• Pour sand in as filler
• Other duties as assigned